Shopping at Shopping Heaven

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Online Image Hosting

If you are the workaholic like me, I’m so sure if you feel so stress with your daily life. But it’s life, you can’t just hand over to stay and wait the money walking to you. You need to work so you can eat and you can life. So that likes me, I spent almost 12 hours a day in my life working in front of the computer. I know it’s really bad habits, but I can’t stop it, because I and my family need to eat and pays the bills.

But now...one of the entertainments that make me feel so fresh and ready to handle my days is shopping in the mall or just walking around and saw the newest product. It is makes me so life again. But I wish someday I can go to the best place for shopping in the world like London. You know London in the United Kingdoms was the best place for looking the best stuff and product in the World.

You can walk with happy in the shopping area like to London's world-famous department stores Harrod's and Harvey Nichols (known as "Harvey Nics"). You can shop all days without feel bored. At that place you can find 600 stores, more than 150 international brands and million of best quality products. You are free to choose the best stuff that suitable for you and your pocket off course. And when the night you can spent your time at more than 200 bars, cafes and delicious restaurants.

But for the choice for staying just only one that I will suggest you, that is CheaperThanHotels.co.uk service, you can choose in which hotels you will and want to stay in London. You can choose :

1. London Hotels
2. Kensington Hotels
3. Knightsbridge Hotels
4. Oxford Street Hotels

So happy shopping and staying.. :)

Posted by Admin at 11:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment